Live Certificate For Pensioners

RAI Note: In order to obtain a Live Certificate from the Consulate General of Pakistan, an applicant is requested to bring his/her Pakistani Passport, NICOP/CNIC and/or a Pension Form issued by a financial institution (in Pakistan). Additionally, a letter is required confirming that the applicant is alive, which needs to be attested by his/her family doctor, or an Ontario Notary Public.